forum.we.org.ua

Форум вебсайту "Україна-це ми!"

Valverde: To be leaders on goal difference is of relative importance

Тут ви можете залишити свої пропозиції \ побажання
Sonsovan

Valverde: To be leaders on goal difference is of relative importance

Повідомлення Sonsovan » 03 вересня 2018, 06:02

Зображення

Barcelona will be the leaders of LaLiga Santander as the clubs head into the international break,sbo168 although Ernesto Valverde is keen to emphasise the fact that there are 35 rounds to go.The Catalan club lead rivals Real Madrid on goal difference by two goals after their 8-2 victory over Huesca, something the coach commented on after the match."This has just started," he said in his post-match press conference."To be leaders on goal difference is of relative importance. "There are teams like Valencia and Atletico Madrid who are behind, but this just started and there is a long way to go."Discussing the match as a whole, he was pleased with the attacking football, but also spoke about the two goals conceded."We did a lot in attack and scored eight goals, which is a result of the play and chances generated," sbo168 he said."We turned it around [after the third-minute Huesca opener] with patience and by getting into their area."We were still cold when we conceded the first goal, while the second was unexpected."The result was still up in the air at the break, but in the second half we sorted it out and were more clinical."We didn't give away that many chances, but the ones we did ended as goals."Valverde was also asked about VAR, which was used in this game. "The issue of celebrating a goal with a delay is something we need to get used to," he said."The feeling is that everything is now fairer."I also see that not much time is lost, only around half a minute or so."Finally, he was asked about Gerard Pique, who was in the news this week for his legal troucles."I've spoken with him and I don't think these types of situations will affect him," Valverde said. sbo168

Повернутись до “Пропозиції”

Хто зараз онлайн

Зараз переглядають цей форум: 1 і 0 гість