forum.we.org.ua

Форум вебсайту "Україна-це ми!"

Best Deal to buy discount White Zebra Yeezy 350 Boost V2

Тут ви можете залишити свої пропозиції \ побажання
blair2019

Best Deal to buy discount White Zebra Yeezy 350 Boost V2

Повідомлення blair2019 » 03 вересня 2018, 05:10

White Zebra Yeezy 350 Boost V2 is undoubtedly the hottest topic in the sneaker circle! After today's official launch, Yeezy's topic will be taken over by new members, the Yeezy 350 Boost V2 "Cream White" that will debut in April! It has been repeatedly exposed that the new item of CP9366 has also ushered in the release of the official picture of adidas Originals, as well as the appearance of children's shoes. As the first Triple White white color of the Yeezy family, it makes a lot of sense! Not only does Yeezy's name protect you, but the pure white from the sole to the details of the body of the shoe, I am afraid no one can resist its vitality offensive!

Porsche Design once again joined hands with adidas, based on the ultra-hot running shoes Ultra Boost, using a pure white to create a joint boutique. The Porsche Design x adidas Ultra Boost Triple White is rendered in pure white, redesigning the hard frame of the shoe while retaining the Primeknit woven body contour and Boost midsole. The brand new shoe wrap and texture presentation reminds people of the exquisite design and mechanical texture of the Porsche sports car. I must have a flying feeling when I wear this shoe!

Occupy the street is probably the biggest conspiracy of adidas NMD, a large wave of adidas NMD new color appearance, in addition to the new color matching, there are more theme dresses appear. In front of the adidas NMD Print, the black upper is covered with white letters, and the eye-catching effect is natural. But there is no news at the time of the sale. https://www.cadysneakers.com

Повернутись до “Пропозиції”

Хто зараз онлайн

Зараз переглядають цей форум: 1 і 0 гість